DOES ANY OF THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
- You are someone with savings but you're not really sure what to do with them.
- You KNOW that sitting on the sidelines is not an option, with inflation at 4.2% a year. You KNOW that if you do nothing, your £10,000 will dwindle down to £2,000 in 10 years.
- You have been hesitant about investing because you're not sure what is a legitimate investment, what's halal, and what will actually make any money.
- You would really like to sort out your investments once and for all and move on with life with your money on autopilot.
- You would like to add up to 5, 10, 15 or even 20% plus return on to your savings ever year by investing.
- You would like to finally properly understand investments like the stock market (what on earth are funds and ETFs anyway? And is there a difference between stocks and shares?!)? You would like to be able to do all this in a halal way.
- You'd like an introduction to the range of alternative investments out there - plus the pros and cons to each of them.
- You would like to learn the secrets to budgeting like a pro so that you can achieve your financial goals.
- You would like to learn the formula to constructing your own basket of investments without relying on other people.
- You would like to know how to do the above in a way which is consistent with Islam.
If the answer to any of the above is yes, then this is the course for you.
THIS COMPLETE COURSE WILL TAKE YOU FROM CONFUSION TO CLARITY IN ONE AFTERNOON.
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
- Working professionals who have little time to sort out their portfolio will have a blueprint on where to allocate their money in a hands-off way.
Enthusiasts who want to get their hands dirty and learn about the stock market, pick stocks directly and try interesting strategies like small-cap investing, will have a platform to work from.
- Savers with lots of cash built up and no real direction on where to allocate it will have a clear path.
- Students and graduates who are about to enter into the working world will understand exactly what they can be doing to propose financially long-term in a halal way.
A TRUSTED VOICE
We're Ibrahim and Mohsin, the founders of IslamicFinanceGuru. We'll be delivering the course.
Over 100,000 Muslims benefit from our content every month and over 1000 people have successfully been through our investment courses.
We at IslamicFinanceGuru have been helping Muslims to make smart financial decisions since 2015. Our goal is to help Muslims to become wealthier.
Not because we think you should have a shiny car on the drive, but because we think wealth has a direct link to our condition in society.
As a community we want to solve problems like under-representation in media and politics and crippling Muslim poverty. A key part of that is sorting out our own finances. It might sound like a weird way of solving the problem, but it's vital. Because each wealthier Muslim is that much more impactful to the community.
In fact, we believe in the mission so much that we both walked away from lawyer jobs in the City to go full-time on IFG in early 2020.
Alhamdulilah we've had a lot of support from you all. Here are some of our latest reviews.
We've been investing for many years, and we've packed the course full of personal experience.
We also genuinely care about our mission and our audience. Our strong Trustpilot reviews should inshAllah reflect that. We know it seems remarkable for a Muslim business to have that kind of record but we promise these reviews are all genuine and completely organic!
OVER 100,000 PEOPLE RELY ON OUR ANALYSIS EVERY MONTH.
WE WERE NAMED IN THE FORBES 30 UNDER 30 AND WE'VE FEATURED IN MAJOR PUBLICATIONS LIKE THE FINANCIAL TIMES, FOREIGN POLICY, RT, WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM AND MANY OTHERS.
"I have always been curious about halal investment opportunities especially as a professional Muslim settling into my career with a disposable income. I didn't know where to begin and the world of shares and stocks was a confusing one to say the least. This course was very accessible and useful as a simple guide to determining whether a company meets the criteria for halal investment."- Mohammed
To accompany the course we have 3 live sessions for attendees to drop into.
The dates for these are:
- February 2022
- June 2022
- September 2022
Specific dates will be confirmed closer to the time.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN THE COURSE
Freshly updated in time for 2022, we've designed the course so both the absolute beginner or anyone has a basic financial grounding and is really looking to supercharge their financial game, will benefit.
We've also reshot the entire thing in beautiful, crisp video quality.
- 9 different investment classes including the stock market in depth, including two that barely anybody really talks about
- our personal finance foundation flowchart which details exactly how to run your household finances (including some super useful apps you can download) so you can make better decisions with your income
- what risk is and how YOU can decide what investments you should go for in light of YOUR goals.
- CRUCIAL mistakes that beginners make that you will know to avoid
Most importantly, you will walk away with a filled-in plan to actually start investing.
You'll also get lifetime updates to this course whenever we update it (students from our 2019 course will confirm this!).
StartChapter 1 - The Foundations
StartChapter 2 - Your Pension
StartChapter 3 - Buying a Home
StartChapter 4 - How to figure out what to invest in
StartChapter 5 - Stocks & Shares
StartChapter 6 - Crypto
StartChapter 7 - Property
StartChapter 8 - Startups
StartChapter 9 - Fixed Income
StartChapter 10 - Savings Accounts
StartChapter 11 - Scams
StartChapter 12 - Gold
StartChapter 13 - Tax Savings
StartChapter 14 - Let's turn this into a plan
StartChapter 15 - Case Studies